The Zoner has moved!

zonersports.com

If you are not redirected automatically within a few seconds then click the link!

3/23/2006

ZONER'S MAKEOVER

So we made some changes to the look of the site, taking it beyond the boilerplate Blogger template. We dig it. If you don't, too bad. You come for the content and the banal prose anyway. But feel free to offer up suggestions and I'll be tweaking and reloading some of the things that were there before. As I learn more HTML, CSS and possibly EIEIO, the site will get even slicker and I might even go daddy and get my own domain. And what a party that will be.

Speaking of banal prose, I have some thoughts on a local columnist's thoughts. But that will come later. For now, just enjoy this:

579089298_l

To leave a comment, just click on the number next to the post title. To speak to an operator, press or say zero now.

No comments: