The Zoner has moved!

zonersports.com

If you are not redirected automatically within a few seconds then click the link!

7/08/2005

HELLO KBRW LISTENERS IN BARROW!





Special hello to the Cubs fans of Barrow, Alaska and Earl Finkler of KBRW-AM. Earl has me on from time to time to talk Chicago sports and it seems there are a lot of Cubs fans in Alaska. Earl always tells me I do a great job, but I think he just likes my appearance fee (it's zero).

I always enjoy talking with Earl and his listeners. You can learn a great deal about Alaska, its culture and climate at http://kbrw.org You can also take a neat virtual tour of Barrow. KBRW is an NPR member station and their slogan is "Public Radio From The Top Of The World". I hope one day to visit Alaska. I also hope Earl will join me here in Chicago for a Cubs game sometime.



No comments: