The Zoner has moved!

zonersports.com

If you are not redirected automatically within a few seconds then click the link!

5/10/2006

EVEN DA COACH AGREES

Mike Ditka on the Bears draft:

"I'm not in the bashing business and I'm not going to start now, but when you trade out of the first round and pick a guy (Danieal Manning) you probably could have gotten in the fourth round, you have to start questioning that.

"What is it? Is it the money you have to pay the first-round [pick] or the fact that you drafted Colombo and Benson, really two flops, at No. 1? Are you afraid to have another flop? I don't know.

"I'm not throwing punches at everybody. But, listen, when I coached, I traded the whole draft away for one player [Smoky Williams] because I thought he could make us a better football team."

So there you have it.

No comments: