The Zoner has moved!

zonersports.com

If you are not redirected automatically within a few seconds then click the link!

4/07/2006

EX-BEAR TERRELL STILL TALKING TRASH

Hard to believe but this comes off the Denver Broncos website, according to the Chicago Tribune:

"Terrell Owens is not better than me. Keyshawn Johnson is not better than me. Randy Moss is not better than me. The only person better than me is me."

K.C. Johnson adds, "
Is now the time to mention that Terrell played in one game and had zero catches in 2005? Terrell's Bears numbers were slightly better, 128 catches and nine TDs in four seasons. But his tendency to make headlines for his comments rather than his catches is one reason he's no longer here."

Thankfully he's long gone. What's the line? Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?

No comments: