The Zoner has moved!

zonersports.com

If you are not redirected automatically within a few seconds then click the link!

10/04/2005

FIVE INTERCEPTIONS CALLS FOR SOME JACK




















I have no idea as to the validity of these pics. Supposedly they are of Kyle Orton from this past weekend. If they are of him, he has a lot to learn. Maybe he's just the new Jimmy Mac.

After being drafted in 1982, McMahon flew to Chicago to meet Ditka, arriving at Bears' headquarters with a beer in his hand. "I thought he was thirsty," Ditka said. Said McMahon: "I was thirsty."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a young kid has a right to enojy himself at the bar when he has three days off. I see no harm in it really.

PV

The Zoner said...

A full bottle of jack and flipping off a photo taker aren't exactly the keys to having fun... or endorsements. What I meant was that he should be careful as to how he parties. People see dollar signs when athletes get loaded in public. Easy marks.